Canterbury DHB


Travelling Allowance for Private Cars on CDHB Business

If you live away from the hospital and are called in for duty after normal working hours, or need to travel while working, and no CDHB transport is available, you may be paid a kilometre allowance.

Complete your Mileage Claim monthly and get it certified by the Service Manager of the appropriate department.

Claim forms are available from the Resident Doctors Support Team or the Intranet.

See also:

About this Canterbury DHB document (10759):

Document Owner:

Resident Doctors Support Team (see Who's Who)

Issue Date:

August 2013

Next Review:

April 2015


Note: Only the electronic version is controlled. Once printed, this is no longer a controlled document. Disclaimer

Topic Code: 10759